About CANNA Rhizotonic
CANNA Rhizotonic is algae-based, contains multiple vitamins and works as a plant root stimulator and stress reliever. Combining natural components with vitamins stimulates the production of new roots and the healthy development of the root system.
CANNA Rhizotonic benefits:
- Rhizotonic is algae-based, making it a 100% natural root stimulant.
- Has over 60 microbiological substances, trace elements and vitamins such as B1 & B2 for stimulating the production of new roots.
- During germination, Rhizotonic can be used as a seed soak to speed up the process.
- Speeds up the rooting process on cuttings and transplants.
- Enhances plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant for a more powerful, stronger and healthier crop.
- Helps plants or cuttings recover after they have been subject to stress.
- Increases the resistance against diseases.
- Can be used for raising the pH level in fertiliser tanks.
Can you use CANNA Rhizotonic in hydroponics, soil or coco?
RHIZOTONIC can be used in all types of grow mediums. It is also often used as a foliar spray on leaves and can raise the pH level in fertiliser reservoirs.
What products to use CANNA Rhizotonic with?
For seedlings and rooted cuttings, you can use Rhizotonic with CANNA Start – a combination that will ensure stronger and thicker roots.
For the grow and bloom stages, we recommend you use CANNA Rhizotonic with the rest of CANNA’s additives, according to CANNA’s grow guide:
Find out how they fit on a schedule on CANNA’s Grow Calculator.