About EarlyGrow Heated Large PVC Mat
Adding gentle heat to your plants can speed up the germination process. Ideal for seedling starting and cutting propagation. Combine with a humidity dome propagator for a moist, dew-covered environment to stimulate the growth of your young plants. Thanks to EarlyGrow Heated PCV Mat technology, this plant heating mat maintains a steady temperature and distributes heat evenly, even in the cold.
Why Should I Use Propagator Heating Mat
Electric heated propagators are especially useful for growing vegetables. They give you a cutting edge in starting your crops early in the season. You can actually start planting and growing well before the air temperature outdoors has reached the optimal levels required by your seeds. Moreover, you can do so without footing a large electrical bill that comes with heating a hothouse or a dedicated room in your home. Here is what you get with the EarlyGrow Heated PVC Mat
- Germinate seeds faster
- Improve seedling and cutting success rate
- Fits under common seed trays
- Compatible with EarlyGrow large-sized propagators
- Waterproof construction
- Warms rooting area up to 15°C over the ambient temperature
- Size: 55 cm x 35 cm
- Power: 38.5w heated mat
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Plug: 240v
- Compatibility: with EarlyGrow large-sized propagators – MPL50030, MPL50115 and MPL50123
- Can increase the temperature of the rooting area to about 15°C higher than the ambient temperature
- For use in humid environments (i.e. propagators)
- Resistant to temporary immersions in water
- Promotes seed germination and plant growth in cold environments
- Works equally good for spring plant starts, in the winter, or whenever your plants need steady warm temperature
Note: Do not allow direct contact with animals.
For more information about the best propagators and how to use a heated mat, please, refer to our InfoNest article “How Do Propagators Help Seeds To Germinate?”.