The Milwaukee MW804 MAX Waterproof 4-in-1 metre provides:
The Milwaukee MW804 MAX 4-in-1 tester is accurate to ±0.05 pH, EC/TDS to 2% Full Scale and ±0.5°C / ±1°F for temperature.
In comparison to manual calibration, the tester can be quickly and simply calibrated to a better precision thanks to automatic calibration and 5 memorised calibration points.
A replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe design is included with the tester for longer life.
An exposed temperature probe can be found near to the pH probe for quick temperature compensation.
The Milwaukee MW804 MAX is fully waterproof to IP65, so you don’t need to worry about dropping your tester while measuring.
The Milwaukee MW804 MAX is just 3.5 ounces and simple to handle, at up to half the weight of other testers.
Reading data is made simple by a large dual level LCD screen, and the stability indicator and hold function, which freezes the display, takes the guesswork out.
- Fast and easy to read results thanks to a large digital dual LCD screen.
- Range 0.00 – 14.00 pH, EC 20.00 mS/cm, TDS 0 – 10.00 ppt, Temperature: 0.0 to 50.0 C / 32.0 to 122.0 F.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.05 pH, EC / TDS 2% Full Scale and Temperature ±0.5 C / ±1 F.
- Portable and lightweight, just 3.5 ounces.
- Easy measurement: place the probe in the sample, carefully stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the results.
- Double junction, gel-filled pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Simple push button, automatic one or two-point calibration with 5 saved calibration points.
- Auto shut off and low power demand for approximately 100 hour of continuous use (batteries included).
- Waterproof to IP65.