Optic Foliar WATTS helps improve plants’ light efficiency. It does so by stimulating chlorophyll/ chloroplast production and improving photosynthesis. Ultimately, this leads to better nutrient uptake from the root zone and increased overall growth.
Plants sprayed with Optic Foliar WATTS are healthier and develop flowers earlier, resulting in bigger yields.
Optic Foliar have a history of revolutionising foliar sprays. Their scientists have taken the use of the mesophyll layer, the plant’s powerhouse, to the next level. As a result, Optic Foliar’s products improve plant growth, health, yield, and quality, without any negative consequences.
Benefits of using Optic Foliar WATTS
- Optic Foliar WATTS improves plant metabolism and nutrient uptake by allowing the plant to use the energy provided to it from light sources fully. Then, it supplies a range of necessary macronutrients.
- It is safe and can be applied while your lights are on. It will not curl, damage or burn leaves in any way.
- It is highly concentrated and cost-effective.
- It is entirely organic. The product offers a combination of high-quality minerals, soluble organics, and natural stimulants, along with absorption enhancing compounds.
What products to use Optic Foliar WATTS with?
- When using WATTS, the UK growers often combine it with Optic Foliar’s TRANSPORT and REV to further amplify the effect.
- TRANSPORT is used further to maximise absorption in the plants’ mesophyll layer. On the other hand, REV fulfils the plants’ increased nutrient needs by providing valuable micronutrients, organic vitamins, amino acids, carbohydrate sugars, and B1.
- WATTS can also be combined with Optic Foliar ATAK, a non-toxic spray against powdery mildew, or a natural pesticide.
When is the best time to use/apply WATTS?
Early in the morning, just after lights turn on, spray 2-3 times per week. See more details on the Feeding Chart tab.
Note: The product can be applied independently from lights without the risk of any plant damage.