About Biobizz Alg-A-Mic
Biobizz Alg-A-Mic is an all-organic liquid seaweed fertiliser for plants that can be used in all stages of growth as a stress reliever. It is a fool-proof solution for all kinds of problems, very suitable for beginners.
Even if you don’t have problems, you can use Alg-A-Mic to ensure your plant is completely balanced, so it produces bigger fruit.
Biobizz Alg-A-Mic benefits:
- The seaweed emulsion in Alg-A-Mic is compressed with a cold-pressing technique to ensure the hormone profile of the seaweed remains intact.
- Revitalises your crops after overfeeding, stress, diseases, temperature fluctuations and pest infestations.
- Reducing stress frees up more energy for increased growth and yield.
- Stimulates chlorophyll absorption, which results in greener leaves.
Can you use Biobizz Alg-A-Mic in hydroponics, soil or coco?
Alg-A-Mic can be used as a foliar spray in any substrate and soil. However, it is not recommended to mix it in your hydroponics systems (due to organic products potentially clogging them up).
What products to use Biobizz Alg-A-Mic with?
- Alg-A-Mic can be used throughout the full grow and bloom cycles along with the rest of the products in your Biobizz feeding schedule.
- Alg-A-Mic can also be used along with Fish-Mix and Acti-Vera as a foliar. You can apply them one to three times a week until the second week of the flowering phase.
- When using only one or two of the products – add each of them at a 1-2 ml per 1 Litre of water ratio.
- If you are using all three of the products – the maximum recommended mixing ratio is 1 ml per 1 Litre of water of each.