About The Biobizz Starters Pack
The Biobizz Starters Pack is specifically designed to provide first-time growers with all needed products for quality crops. This pack will give all-around support throughout the rooting, growing, and blooming phases, so you don’t have to perform constant research and second-guess your plant nutrition choices. Products come with an incredibly clear Biobizz Starters Pack schedule that shows everything from preparation to application.
This selection is based on a growers’ favourite, Biobizz Indoor Try-Pack (which contains Biobizz Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, and Top-Max), with the addition of Root-Juice and Bio-Heaven. However, the Biobizz Starters Pack price is more attractive than buying products individually, making it an even more practical choice for beginners.
Ever since it was founded in 1992, Biobizz has been known for its excellent organic nutrient range. The company’s mission is to promote sustainable agriculture and protect the environment by using 100% certified natural ingredients of controlled origin.
What’s in the Biobizz Starters Pack?
- 1 Litre Biobizz Bio-Grow: An organic fertiliser for the vegetative stage that contains natural amino acids, 70 trace minerals, and more.
- 1 Litre Biobizz Bio-Bloom: Another excellent organic liquid fertiliser. The perfect combination of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus, plus amino acids, hormones, and 70 trace elements, will enhance the flowering process.
- 500ml Biobizz Top-Max: This organic flowering stimulant contains humic and fulvic acid for improved nutrient uptake and plant metabolism, as well as better tasting crops.
- 250ml Biobizz Root-Juice: This stimulant contains premium humic acid and seaweed that strengthen the plants’ root system and enrich the natural biological life in the soil.
- 250ml Biobizz Bio-Heaven: An organic booster with amino acids that help the plant’s anti-oxidant system and repair chlorophyll production. It also contains carbonic acid that’s useful for soil microorganisms.
What are the benefits of each nutrient?
- 100% organic fertiliser made entirely from sugar beet extract.
- An organic garden filled with crops with a fine sweet taste.
- A vegetative stage product with natural amino acids, 70 trace minerals and more.
- A natural base nutrient that promotes lush growth and is suitable for most soil mixtures.
- High levels of potassium and phosphorus that boost flowering.
- Amino acids, hormones, and 70 trace elements.
- Increased flavour and sweeter taste of your yields.
- A certified organic base fertiliser for flowering plants.
- Enhanced flowering and fruit production.
- 100% organic flowering strengthener with humic and fulvic acid for plants.
- Humic acid improves the availability, mobility, and management of nutrients in the substrate and stimulates plant growth and healthier roots.
- While the fulvic acid in Top-Max increases nutrient absorption by the roots.
- Increases flower density, size and weight.
- Stimulates the production of more starch, which is the source of glucose and fructose.
- Gives crops an organic, outdoors-grown smell and taste, even if they have been grown in hydroponics.
- A base nutrient that works great combined with any of the Biobizz substrate mixtures.
- Stimulates vigorous root development.
- Helps with the initial roots stage.
- The seaweed in Root-Juice improves the plants’ immune system and help them resist harmful insects and negative environmental effects.
- The plant’s leaves get greener since seaweeds help the plant absorb and maintain chlorophyll better.
- Increases the number of microbes in the soil.
- Ensures the plant is prepared to absorb nutrients quicker.
- It’s made from clean, organic, non-GMO soya bean extracts.
- Has essential L-amino acids that form complex chelates to increase mineral uptake by up to 95%, and you will not be overfeeding.
- Bio-Heaven stimulates enzymatic activity.
- It is a source of carbon for soil microorganisms.
- Improves moisture retention and respiration.
- It helps plants get rid of toxins and improves taste.
- Works for organic growers and mineral growers alike.
Can you use the Biobizz Starters Pack in hydroponics, soil or coco?
- Biobizz Bio-Grow: Suitable for all mixtures of substrates, mediums, and all growing methods. Note that it is best not to use Bio-Grow in hydroponic systems, especially if you don’t replace your nutrient reservoir daily, as there is a risk of fermentation and pipe clogging.
- Biobizz Bio-Bloom: Can be added to soil, coco, or a mixture of soil and coco and used in hydroponics.
- Biobizz Top-Max: Can be used in every system and growing medium: soil, coco, hydroponics, and aeroponics.
- Biobizz Root-Juice: Can be used in soil, peat, and coco, as well as hydroponic or aeroponic systems.
- Biobizz Bio-Heaven: Can be used in soil, coco mix, and with all hydroponics systems.